About Author

A postgraduate in Physics and Business Administration with 25 years of experience in IT /BPO /Construction/ Education and Training sector.

ஞாயிறு, 15 ஏப்ரல், 2012

At a distance through years

There is a person whom I have to mention here. He is Mr. Selva Ganesh, a quiet and soft natured human who joined my earlier company after I left. During 2010-12 he interacted with me over phone /email to get his doubts clarified in the HR domain and was very eager to meet me. It was as if I were his boss guiding in-absentia. He often said that he had learnt a lot from my files and system left behind by me. Selva always signed mails to me with ‘Your obedient student’. I initially thought he was little emotional that made him visualise a larger than real picture of mine in his mind. Later I understood that I was wrong when I was moved by his true gesture.
Our meeting never happened in the past until we met for the first time yesterday when he personally invited me to his brother's wedding. He spoke at length with awe, spent more time discussing many topics at restaurant. Always had words of thanks for me that with the acquired knowledge he was selected at Alstom Ltd and was recently appraised with a good hike. I visually noticed him enjoying every moment of his stay with me and I enjoyed his impressive guffaw. He loves pet animals; has an alsatian, a kombai and a tailless breed at his sprawling house.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக