About Author

A postgraduate in Physics and Business Administration with 25 years of experience in IT /BPO /Construction/ Education and Training sector.

வியாழன், 8 டிசம்பர், 2016

Bon voyage! Peter

I have something special to tell about Mr.P.Peter who was my assistant in the HR/Administration/ Accounts during the years 1999-2004. It was when I worked for an IT based organisation. I have seen him as a very calm person with more ability to learn and grow. Petes fulfilled all assisting duties assigned by me. A loyal and dedicated person, he had a great respect for me.

With a BA degree, he had a keen interest in history, politics and technology. As a hardworking, hands clean and godfearing man, he was always ready to take up any challenging role in any industry. He is sure to shine well in his career. A fan of 'Cho', he never missed any issue of Thuglak. Later he worked with different companies in supply chain /logistics. We gradually lost touch in the later years. Now I fondly cherish the memories when I saw his picture after 12 years.

I understand he is taking up a new job in Dubai today. I am extremely happy to see him grow in his career.

Wishing good luck and bon voyage!



கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக