About Author

A postgraduate in Physics and Business Administration with 25 years of experience in IT /BPO /Construction/ Education and Training sector.

வியாழன், 22 டிசம்பர், 2016

The mark of a successful businessman

Kumaraswami
Kumaraswamy, my cousin, is a successful businessman for over two decades and offering C&F services. He is the proprietor of M/s Ujwal International. With HO in Chennai, it has branches in Bangalore, Cochin, Mumbai and Kolkatta. 

As much as I have known, he is a commerce graduate with exceptional acumen. He is a good planner, market strategist, financial manager with business analytics, daring entrepreneur, pre-risk calculator, and a hard worker. Above all, he is a good employer to his staff members. In the beginning, I have at times seen him shuttling between branches spending sleepless nights and sorting out disputes at various container godowns and customs house. A globe-trotter and an achiever, he is an affectionate human who manages the roles of son, brother, husband and father. With no ego, he is very down to earth. I admire with a look of awe. I wish he adds many more colourful feathers on his cap.
Purushotham

As Lakshmana is to Rama, Purushotham @ Chandu is a quiet and unquestioning brother of Kumaraswami. Basically, into mechanical engineering, he is a great support to Kumar. My memories go back to the 80s when we all played together with our grandpa. Now they live together in a happy joint family at Yeshwanthpur with my uncles. It is my pleasure to stay at their house when we frequent Bangalore. I am always proud of his growth. May god bless them with good health, wealth and long life.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக